For Homeowners Selling Their Homes:
Things Aaron does to best market your home:
- Recommend individualized improvements prior to listing the home to get maximum return with minimum investment (examples: nicely landscaped yard, clean windows, fresh coat of paint, replacing dated hardware and light fixtures, removing clutter.)
- Professional Staging is very important. A nicely dressed (furnished & accessorized) home shows off best to buyers and allows them more easily to imagine themselves living in the environment.
- Expert Marketing. Great photography, video, and drone shots will entice buyers, whether these are seen online, in e-marketing or on print collateral.
- Online exposure. Aaron expands the audience for his sellers’ homes through listing syndication to major real estate websites, as well as social media advertising and his own online presence.
- Open houses get your home seen by more buyers. In a competitive market, an open house helps facilitate 20-30 groups of people seeing the home at once, without each buyer’s agent having to key in and out, which eliminates chaos. The open house hosts also help point out related useful listing information.
Aaron’s Value for Sellers
The value of hiring Aaron Zeng is his ability to help sellers prepare their home, provide great marketing, great social media exposure and Coldwell Banker Bain’s vast network of agents – all potentially looking for your home.
Preparation for listing
Aaron excels at preparing clients’ homes to show to their best advantage. He will advise on cosmetic improvements such as new countertops, fresh paint, or a landscaping job to increase curb appeal. Or more extensive upgrades such as a kitchen or bath remodel.
Something as simple as a fresh coat of paint and de-cluttering can make a world of difference. Aaron knows what buyers are looking for in a home, and regardless of budget, his expertise will ensure that your home shows well and sells high.
High-quality marketing reflects the quality of the listing.
Professional staging, photography, videography, (sometimes aerial) are all crucial to showcase a well-prepared home. Aaron will often bring live orchids, accessories, small furniture pieces, room fragrance, and exterior planters to enhance the experience of buyers’ tours.
High quality glossy flyers help elevate a buyer’s experience and provide a tangible piece for buyers to remember.
Neighborhood information including schools, parks, supermarkets, and improvements done on the house will be summarized and provided. It is crucial to have all the neighborhood information at the listing as the buyers’ agents may not be familiar with the area.
If there’s a CC&R or Home Owners’ Association, and/or Seller Procured Inspection Report, he would prepare a copy at the listing, and copies provided upon request by email.
Aaron also provides three other types of market reviews and updates to hand out. Buyers often walk away with 2-5 pieces of marketing material, which gives them everything they need to make an informed decision they are comfortable with.
Bellevue Way Office Support
Bellevue Coldwell Banker Bain provides the best marketing for flyers and market materials in high quality paper for sellers. The standards are unparalleled.
Weekly tours are organized for all new branch listings. With about 200 brokers at the branch, and we get a lot of exposure just within our own office.
Having open houses helps expose your home to more buyers. There are plenty of buyers who begin their search without agent representation. Without an open house, these buyers would not have access to your home.
For each listing, in addition to the MLS listing exposure, Aaron runs an ad on Facebook to reach a wide audience for buyers.
Aaron is professional and hands on in his approach in guiding sellers through the steps to get their homes ready to sell.
Real estate is a constantly changing industry. Aaron is innovative with his approach to better serve his sellers.
SELLERS SERVICE GUARANTEE
- Home Finding Process – We will discuss with you the home finding process that buyers are most likely to follow, including financial qualification, property selection, financing options, and closing procedures.
- Qualifying Buyers – We will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to have the buyer pre-approved through a reputable lender.
- Purchase Offers – We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will work on your behalf to negotiate a purchase agreement with terms that are acceptable to you.
- Closing the Sale – We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions.
- Relocation Assistance – We will provide you-if requested-with details about our relocation and referral services which are available to you at no cost, regardless of where you are moving.